e.l.f. Cosmetics

GameFly

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New, Horrifying Technology

I just read an article on a new form of robot technology. It sustains itself by "eating" organically based mass. That means on the battlefield it can consume dead bodies for fuel. Yes, I said dead bodies. I think that alone could help us on the battlefield, because once an opposing soldier looked over to see one our robots devouring his bunk mate, he's gonna run so fast that only a cloud of dust in his shape will be left. I know I would.

I guess it's our government's way of "going green", why not re-use those cumbersome dead bodies, save the man power it would take to clean them off the field, just let the robots eat them! And it saves on fuel, in addition to eating dead bodies, the robots can run on cooking oil. That's just great, something coming at me that smells like french fries and has a dead body part hanging out of it's mouth, that's a sure fire way of making our enemies, wet themselves and scream like little girls. That's your government hard at work to make your world and mine a better place.

No comments: